Blue Earth Group Announces their latest project Avani Residency , NH 12 Tonk Road, Jaipur.
Township Features and Facilities
1. One main park
2. Rain water collection pits
4. Plantation along the side walk
1. Common roads will be a minimum of 30 and 40 ft feet with side plantations.
2. Black top on main 60 ft road and all other roads will be of WBM.
3. Streetlights on main 60 ft road and in the main park.
1. The entire estate is secured and entrance manned by security round the clock.
2. Entire campus will be barbed and wired fenced.
Other infrastructure, facilities and services
1. Ample water supply from own tube well
2. Entrance gate with security guard
3. Four pillars for the individual plot marking
Why Tonk Road?
There are primarily eight roads which connect Jaipur to other cities. These roads are: Tonk Road, Phagi Road, Ajmer Road, Sirsi Road, Kalwad Road, Sikar Road, Delhi Road and Agra Road. Among these, only three prime roads represent Jaipur and it is along these roads that development is in full swing. These are – Ajmer Road, Tonk Road and Sirsi Road. Out of these three roads, Tonk road and Ajmer road have government organized plans and thus mega institutions, education and business hubs besides residential areas have already come up and more are coming up on these roads.
Now that Ajmer road land prices have already reached to the tune of Rs 50 lakh to Rs 2 crore per bigha that too at a distance of 30 – 40 kms from the Jaipur Airport or Jawahar circle which is the new focal point of Jaipur, Tonk Road is still economical comparatively. Moreover, considering distance from the airport, the equilibrium has shifted and these days there is greater preference for this area. Soon, in a year or two, it will also reach to the equilibrium level of Ajmer road.
Since 2008, when the economy slowed down worldwide, there was little growth in the Tonk Road area however, from the end of 2011 to this time, the land rates have took off to new levels.
The Town Planning department is working on a master plan for Chaksu, a satellite hub of Jaipur (more like Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad) and this may be finalized in coming 3-4 months.
• It is the nearest town to Jaipur and has basic infrastructure, population and big land bank is available there for organized planning for setting up residential, industrial, and educational hub. Another important factor that qualifies Chaksu as a prime location for these developments is that it has the most convenient approach from Jaipur. This is the reason why Chaksu is chosen by government and most of the govt. projects and planning are centered in this area only. There are some projects for which land has already been acquired in this area: These are:
• RIICO project: RIICO has already acquired land around 3-4 kms ahead of this township near the bye pass.
• Rajasthan Housing Board is planning to get the 14000 bighas of land acquired by the government previously for the Airport. This land is only 0.5 km from our project.
• A 200 ft road will be connecting to the South Knowledge Corridor which is spread in 1800 bighas.
• There are many group housing projects that have already come up to Shivdaspura. The approximate number of flats coming up in these housing projects will be more than 2000 and the groups are UB, UDB, GuruPragya, Aasthaa etc.
• UB group has also announced its mega township on main Chaksu road, three km ahead of Chaksu on the old Tonk highway.
• The four-lane road development is going on and it will be completed by December, then it will be a 15-minute drive from the Airport to our project.
• The first phase of the ring road from Tonk road to Ajmer road has started, so more developments, activities will be centered in this area only.
Why Avani Residency:
• The project is being developed with township policy and has more open area and facility area.
• There is more green area in this project than other townships.
• The land is already in ward no 23 of Municipal limit of Chaksu, so the surroundings and township development will be faster.
• The entry is from the main 200 ft bye passes.
• The township will be fenced, plots will be marked with four pillars, roads will be completed with the development of park, entry gate etc.
• Value for money proposition with convenient payment plans is available.
What about possible appreciation and the advisable time period for holding the plot at Avani Residency -
• The time period will be approx two to three years, in this period, the four lane road will be completed with all needed flyovers. So the journey will be very smooth and travel time from airport will be approx 15 minutes. Further, till this period, metro will start with completion of phase one. From this development the city will get 50 to 100 % appreciation in the land rate. Further this appreciation will be higher for the land rate in the range up to 20 thousand per sq yards. We expect 100 % to 150 % growth in a period 2 to 3 years.